The website of a fictitious company that organizes day and week long tours of my native Argentina.
- Modal implemented with just CSS
- Layout built using a custom grid (built the old way, with floats)
A fictitious compay of luxury homes.
- Deployed to GitHub Pages
- Layout built using a CSS grid (built the old way, with floats)
My personal blog. It's made using a static site generator (Hugo), and deployed to Netlify. I write about what I'm learning at the moment and about different interesting things I come across in my journey learning web development.
- Deployment to Netlify
- Using Static Site Generators
- Publishing blog posts by a simple GitHub Commit
- Notes on my learning journey